Advice About Casually Dating Multiple Guys?

RelationshipForums.com Forums Single & Dating Advice About Casually Dating Multiple Guys?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LightHeart 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

LightHeart
    Participant

I feel like I might have my fingers in too many pies… but I’m being told to casually date around until I find the right guy. I’m pretty confused.

So far, I’ve only been going out on dates with one guy for the last few months (though I have told him straight out that I am not looking for a relationship RIGHT NOW, and need time to get to know him), but I have been talking to two other guys online, all of who are very sweet and all seem head over heels for me… and in some ways, it frightens me, but in another way, I’m even more scared of “settling” instead of finding the right match for me.

I got out of a year long relationship about 6 months ago, though my ex and I have staid “friends” though he has told me straight that he still loves me and says he doesn’t care if I start dating someone- or rather, he does care, but he does not care of he gets hurt so long as I am in his life. Which just makes me feel like a , letting him follow me along. I told him I understood if he needed to get away, gave him a chance to get out of the friendship, but he didn’t want to.

I have never been wanted so much before… and while it is flattering, I’m starting to not like it so much. It’s gotten to the point where I don’t even want to post things on facebook about volunteering at homeless shelters, etc because I’m afraid it will make them all fall harder for me (they are all suckers for “good deeds”…

Do I have my fingers in too many pies to be morally sound?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.