Cant decide how if i should move on or tell her how i feel…please help.

RelationshipForums.com Forums Single & Dating Cant decide how if i should move on or tell her how i feel…please help.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cantfindlove 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cantfindlove
    Participant

i used to be borderline boyfriend with a girl but i didnt want a girlfriend at the time. i had plans to ask her out the following year but we ended up having a little fight so she stopped txting and talking to me so i figured it was over. its been 3 years since then. i see her in the hallways and its really awkward. she still likes to make coversation with me in the halls occasionally and i feel like part of her still likes me but im not sure. i have dreams of her about twice a week and every time i wake up i just feel terrible and wanna die when i realize im not actually with her. i want to move on but these dreams just fuel my thoughts of her and i cant control my dreams. this makes me want to just ask her if she still has feelings for me but i wouldnt know where to go from there. any advice, input, opinions would be greatly apreciated. i cant keep going on like this….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.