Confusion.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mightymcc 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mightymcc
    Participant

Now I wasn’t sure which section I should put this in so I hope I put it in the right one. So back to the subject. At school about a month ago a girl I’ve never seen before came up to me and struck up a random conversation with me which was cut short by class starting. During that week I would see her 1 or 2 more times and talk to her(I wasn’t flirting, I already have an awesome girlfriend). I had a strong feeling that she liked me which was only strengthened when two of my friends(who are friends with her) came up to me telling me that she likes me ALOT. I played it cool for a while until she, over the co of two days, tried to confess about her crush on me(it took her that long because we share no classes) I then told her that I couldn’t go out with her because I have a girlfriend. She took it nicely but ever since then she never talks to me. She never says hi or anything and I was wondering what is causing her to ignore me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.