Don’t know what to do, please help!!!

RelationshipForums.com Forums Single & Dating Don’t know what to do, please help!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wacky 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

henry1234
    Participant

Okay, so, there’s this girl who’s like my best friend, she’s probably the person I’m most close with and we talk about everything. So a while ago I started to develop feelings for her but I haven’t told her and I don’t know if I should. You see, she’s already going out with a guy and it’s pretty serious between them, they live together and when she talks to me about stuff going on between them she sounds like she is completely in love with him and she seriously wants to spend the rest of her life with him. I really like talking to her and when I’m not talking to her all I want to do is talk to her, but when we’re talking about more in depth stuff like her relationship with her boyfriend, it just kills me to know that I can’t do anything about my feelings for her. I’ve shared my most personal things with her and it really sucks that the one person I feel comfortable telling about all this is the one person I can’t. So that’s why I’m here.
    Basically I don’t know whether or not I should tell her how I feel and risk the relationship we already have or just not tell her and see if I get over it.
    Help Please!!

wacky
    Participant

Hello there. How are you? have you told her already or not?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.