girl I like

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  philmar77 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

philmar77
    Participant

Ok so I really need some help with this one. I’m 22 she’s 21 we both like eachother and were taking things slow. Right after our first date her mom died unexpectedly. Now obviously I’m there for her but Idont want to sound conseded or however you spell it but I want to make sure I still have a chance with the girl when she is eventually ready for an ltr but not making things feel forced or like I’m not respecting her situation. I text her and talk to her constantly I’m not always the one who initiates the conversation though so I’m taking that as a good sign. She also asked me to come see her because she wanted a hug the day before her moms wake and she said she wanted me to be at the funeral. This was last week since then we’ve seen each other a couple of times and shes initiated the hug and hand holding I just need some advice as to what to do. Thanks for reading guys any help is appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.