Girlfriend said she wanted a break, got drunk and had with her guy friend

RelationshipForums.com Forums Break Up Girlfriend said she wanted a break, got drunk and had with her guy friend

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  buckoboi 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

buckoboi
    Participant

My girlfriend told me about 2 weeks ago that she needed a break from the relationship – we were having fights and disagreements and basically she told me that so much was going on in her life that she needed a break from it. She said that the break meant we weren’t together, but she said that she still loved me and that she did want to get back together. Last night, she told me that on new years eve she got plastered and had with her friend. She told me that she still wants to be with me. I asked her today if she had feelings for him, and she said no, but she said that he’s nice and funny, which pissed me off even more. We weren’t together since she said we were having a break, but obviously her doing this isn’t fair to me at all…I was under the impression we would remain faithful to eachother. Should I take her back? She’s the first give i’ve ever loved and honestly I’m really hurt right now.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.