He Broke Things Off Suddenly. Why?

RelationshipForums.com Forums Single & Dating He Broke Things Off Suddenly. Why?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  killthesmalls 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

killthesmalls
    Participant

I have been dating this guy for a over a month. Things were going really well, the chemistry was there, and we texted everyday basically all day. We talked about getting into a relationship occasionally and we had already established exclusivity. He knew that I wasn’t like all the other girls and that I had a lot to offer. About a week ago, he left for a trip to the mountains, so with little reception, communicating wasn’t an option. He left letting me know that we would see each other the second he got back. The day he was supposed to get back, I got no text, no call, nothing. So I waited a day and decided to see what was up. Turns out, he had gotten pretty sick during his vacation and was on a bunch of meds. I didn’t think much of it, but over the next few days he did not seem like the same person at all. In the past, he would often times text me in the morning, call me pet names, tell me he missed me, or at the very least respond to my doing the same thing. This time around, there was none of that. Just him apparently zoning in and out of the conversation because of his meds and no flirting whatsoever. When I confronted him, he told me that his meds made him lose his charisma, but I was not to worry because we were still on the “right path” (in regards to a relationship). That said, I put all my thoughts aside and figured things would get back to normal. Then just the other day, he sent me a text in the morning, just like he would have in the past. I responded, but never got a response back. When I texted him a few hours later, he dropped a bomb on me. He told me that he didn’t want to talk anymore and that he was not ready for “this.” When I asked him to explain, he told me that he needed to take all the women out of his life. That he had always had a women in his life, and needed to experience life without them. What gives? Is it just some lame excuse? I mean, he seemed to be getting back to normal. Just the day before the bomb he made it known that he wanted to see me and missed me. Do a lot of men do a complete 360 this quickly? It just seems so out of the blue and I’m still mind boggled as to what’s going on. So now, do I just leave him alone and cut him out completely? I mean, I care about him and want him back, but is there any point to even trying?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.