Help please…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aser 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jess45
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m new to this so please forgive me if I posted incorrectly. I have been married for 2 yrs now and I recently found emails my husband is sending another woman. As far as I tell these emails go back to April 2011. At first I thought it was a meaningless friendship. He has asked her to lunch apparently they went because she would email him back thanking him. OK, maybe still harmless. My husband told her she was beautiful and y. The emails went back and forth now becoming ual, she asks him to take her to her favorite restaurants he agrees. He says he misses her and loves to be with her.
    Could this be just a fling that will pass?? Am I fooling myself thinking it will fizzle out and he has no feelings for this other woman?? Please give me some advice I cant even think straight at this point.

aser
    Participant

deal as you do not know, and try to find why he did that, and remember it might be a passing thing and you can turn it to something.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.