I am a man who needs more

RelationshipForums.com Forums Couples I am a man who needs more

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rikkem 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rikkem
    Participant

I am a 44 year old male. Been married going on 19 years.
    Our physical relationship has been lacking for about the last ten years n
    I have been accepting this as it has been but I am having trouble with it now.
    She has known how I have been feeling for quite some time but feels she does what she needs to to keep me happy. I feel as if she is not attracted to me at all physically. She has initiated only a small handful of times in the last 20 years we have been together. She barely participates when we do make love. She has even made comments that I need to hurry up so she can go to bed.
    It’s like I am making love TO her not WITH her.
    Our life is in a rut. Always the same thing the same way. If I try anything different I am met with resistance.
    I have been having problems for a while now. About 3 months and the other night I asked if she would try and be more vocal during our love making. Usually she makes no noise at all until she climaxes. I thought maybe if she made some sounds when I did something she likes then hopefully that would arouse me to the point inwould be able to make real love with her.
    She got mad at me for making her do something she wasn’t comfortable with. She hasn’t spoken to me for the past week since then. She acts as if I asked her for a threesome or some other extreme act. All I wanted was a mmmm or a moan or an oh yeah.
    I wish I could get more affection and understanding from her and she says I don’t think of her feelings enough to just leave this as they are. This ED issue is my problem and like she shouldn’t have to be a part of it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.