I seem to mess everything up and I want it to work out

RelationshipForums.com Forums Couples I seem to mess everything up and I want it to work out

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Diablo 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nothing80
    Participant

I am such a complete failure if it’s not one thing it’s another. Today I really made my boyfriend blow his top. We are trying to get a car and he asked I help out a little. He is paying the bulk because I am a single parent of three. So this month I was to come up with $75 on Thursday but my job messed up on the checks so I couldn’t get paid until the Fourth of July. Saturday when I went to the bank and deposited my check I had no idea that a chase liquid account is not a regular account and I can’t get to my funds for a few days. Because of my stupidity I got him so upset. I couldn’t even be mad at him for yelling at me and telling me I was a stupid moron and if he could kill me right now he would. I’m so tired of messing things up and I don’t want to do that anymore. He is such a wonderful man and I know he wants what’s best for me. I try day to day to make him happy. but do you think it’s possible I try too much? I already know what makes him tick and what makes him happy and yet I keep doing the same stuff. I have been working on my flaws I haven’t went out in a long time. I don’t use my phone except to contact my kids if they are out of the house.

Diablo
    Participant

Yeah, you may trying a little too hard, but the bank is partially responsible for that mess. Ya know, you put your money in the bank, you should be able to use it the next day. Also, his telling you that if he could kill you, he would was way over the line. Things happen and he should be able to handle something going wrong better than that. Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.. Also, you say you haven’t been out in a long time. That’s not helping matters. It’s not good to stay in the house all the time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.