If anyone really wants to change a life you will read and respond to this! PLEASE!

RelationshipForums.com Forums Single & Dating If anyone really wants to change a life you will read and respond to this! PLEASE!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  socaughtup 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

socaughtup
    Participant

I have recently met this guy who is absolutely fantastic. We’ve been seeing each other for a little over a month now but I can already tell he is something different and special. The only catcher is he is a cop. That doesn’t bother me at all but his schedule is hard to work around and soon we both may have schedules that just will not work. i think he feels the same for me but is too afraid to get too attached seeing as we are about to have a very difficult time seeing each other.

Now, I was a little upset that he didn’t call me when he said he would on a day we were supposed to hang out and that ultimately made us not see each other. I was coming home and decided to stop at a friends house. This friend is someone I’ve had a crush on for a looonnnnggg time and he happened to text me that day to have lunch. So I did and I told him about the new guy (I am not one to always boast about new dates so him hearing this is new stuff) We we went out to eat had drinks and one thing led to another and we finally went all the way.

I am so mad at myself for being unfaithful to the new guy but at the same time we are not bf/gf yet and I have had feelings for the other guy for a long time. At the same time, I feel like I have finally gotten it out of my system and I am no longer curios about him bc I know for sure that what I have with my new guy is so much better than what I have with this crush but have I already done irreparable damage? Should I tell him what happened? oh and we have already talked about being exclusive to one another. I don’t quite believe him because he can be a bit shady at times but I can’t tell if thats because of his job or he really is shady.

Now the real catcher is that same night the “other guy” was arrested. We were sitting in his truck and the cops showed up (a different p.d.) and arrested him bc he had a warrant and a gun, weed, cocaine, and alcohol in the car. Obviously I will never get involved with him again but what should i do?!

What are the chances that if I don’t tell him what happened he will eventually hear about it from another cop? and I was with him in the car so I could potentially have charges against me too! Please someone help me!!! I am sooooo confused!!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.