Long Distance – US – CANADA

RelationshipForums.com Forums Long Distance Relationship Long Distance – US – CANADA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  steve36818 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

steve36818
    Participant

Hi. I thought this would be a good place to talk. I have been in a 5 year relationship. I live in LA. She lives in BC. The relationship has been an emotional roller coaster. The first 3 years she chased after me. Then the big break up. No contact from her in 5 weeks. Then, she tells me that she wants to get back after I kept contacting her 1x a week every week. She admitted a rebound during this 5 week period. For the last 2 years I have been showing her how much I learned and changed from the first 3 years together. We got engaged 1 year ago. She has been making me choose between her wants and needs or the relationship is over. Well, she finally just all of a sudden stopped talking to me 2 weeks ago and has not responded to me. Its been over 1 1/2 weeks since I tried contacting her. She gave me the ultimatum to stay away from a baseball friend of mine or she is gone. But I only see this guy when im playing ball. But I think that if it’s not that, its always something. I finally have just had enough. I just filed court papers to get the ring back. Why can’t I just have closure with this girl and why does she act so emotionaly abusive (silent treatment). IM FINALLY OVER IT.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.