Me, Him, and

RelationshipForums.com Forums Couples Me, Him, and

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AshleyB 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

AshleyB
    Participant

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 7 years. We have two beautiful boys that are 3 and 4 in age. Due to my lack of self-confidence, I am an EXTREMELY jealous person. I will admit that to anyone. However, I am having a hard time dealing with my b/f’s usage. He told me he absolutely would NOT quit looking at for me. That’s fine, but I think he should at least cut it down for me. He looks at it pretty much everyday, multiple times a day. When I am at work, when I’m in the shower, when I’m on the phone, or just in a different room. We are very adventurous in our life so it’s not like he’s looking to fulfill some fantasy that I won’t do. The only conclusion I can come to is that he is not satisfied with my body and needs to see these “perfect” girls. I told him that I REFUSE to have with him on a day that he looks at because I don’t want him getting turned on by these other girls and then turn to me, because I’m the only female around, to finish it off. We usually don’t get to have until our kids are asleep so that’s at night, when he looks at earlier in the day, I feel like that’s his way of saying he doesn’t want me that night. It has me feeling very insignificant and I don’t know what to do. I hate feeling like the bad guy, but that’s what always happens. If something bothered him that much, I would stop it in a heartbeat. Once when I asked if was that important, he said, “No, it’s not important at all. I could go without it indefinitely…it’s the principal of the matter.” How is that supposed to make me feel? Something so insignificant can’t be stopped for me? :confused:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.