My Boyfriend

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jane12 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mama19
    Participant

Me and my boyfriend been talking since November 2012 and our relationship has been good and some been sad. he seriously have a anger problem and at first I didn’t really let it get to me buh now it is. it’s like I don’t know what to do. if he is already mad & I say something wrong he snaps at me and don’t think twice bout it. he say he love me buh idk what to believe. He’s rapper or waheva and when he with his homeboys and his producers he act like he don’t know me and I don’t think that’s right at all…when I say something bout he acts like he forgot to call or txt me or he will say I was too drink and high… I don’t wanna think nothing bad buh I have a feeling that something else is going on buh I’m not sure! I need help cause I really don’t know what too do anymore! and then he say I don’t be meeting him half…how can I meet yu half way and yu don’t give them a chance to…somebody please help me

Jane12
    Participant

That’s really not a great relationship to begin with. People with anger issues should be referred to a therapist since this anger issue might escalate to something worse. Also, with the way he’s treating you, you should consider breaking up with him.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.