Need insight please!

RelationshipForums.com Forums General Chat Need insight please!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sasha4410 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pinnaclekudos
    Participant

So I met this girl (18yrs old) about a year ago didn’t really talk much until She broke up with her cheating boyfriend of 9 months about two months prior to us beginning to hang out. Went on several dates that all went great we would kiss and hold hands and all that lovey dovey crap. We would call and text eachother daily but not in an excess amount. Everything was going great we wouhandout out 3-4 times a week for a steady month. Then 3 days ago she texted me in the morning just to tell me
    To have a good day and that she was thinking about me. I called her later that day she answered and said she was with her friends and that she would call me back. A few hours passed and I called back again to ask a quick question…no
    Answer…no call back…nothing…it’s been 3 days since we talked. Any insight would be appreciated. I’m not sure if she just completely got uninterested overnight or if she found someone else? Is she just playing a game and expecting me to chase her? Could she be mad at me for something I don’t know about? Should I call her and ask her or should I just wait it out? Any advice would be great. Thanks!!

Rich
    Participant

18 year old girls are flakey. If you’re looking for a LTR, then you’re SOL cause she’s not looking for that.

Shoulda just banged her and your fill of 18 year old.

Sasha4410
    Participant

These situations are difficult for all of us but the one thing you need to do is the hardest. detach ……and wait. If this relationship is for you, she will come back if not be grateful that it did not last any longer and force yourself to move on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.