Serious help needed…

RelationshipForums.com Forums Couples Serious help needed…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mary21 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mary21
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I need a little advise from anyone who has been through or is going through a similar situation…

My boyfriend recently admitted he feels like a woman, like a man trapped in a woman’s body, he wants to wear the clothes and etc at home, but only I know..I am ok with, i love him, not for how he looks but for who he is.

I asked him if he was also interested in men, to which he said no, only women, but i recently found on the computer he was on a website for tranual men….he made an account, has a picture of himself there and looking further into the website (he hadn’t logged out) it states he is TV, biual and other men react on his photo…he also stated on his profile he is in a relationship, but when it asks if he does/gives anal its says yes! the same for oral and so on….

I automatically think in my own mind he is looking to with one of these people on the site, even after he said he only wanted me and no one else…

Do i confront him? Do i wait and see if something further comes from this? please help. im going out of mind, worried he will do something stupid and we end up breaking up from it, after i have been so supportive to him.

Thanks in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.