She has a boyfriend

RelationshipForums.com Forums Single & Dating She has a boyfriend

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  historyguy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

historyguy
    Participant

I met this girl about 3 months ago and we really hit it off right from the start. However, she is in a long-distance relationship with a guy in another country. We both work for the same company and usually only see each other at staff meetings a couple times a month. Each time we have seen each other the chemistry seems to be getting more intense. Actually, I’m not sure I have ever felt anything like it before. I find myself thinking about her all the time.

I am pretty sure she feels the same way. She always makes an effort to sit beside me, and last meeting even asked someone to move so she could chat with me. I have caught her staring and smiling at me a few times as well, and all the other body language signs that she likes me seem to be there as well.

Anyway, I brought up a favorite bar of mine the other day and she said we should go. I said yes and we are going there this Sunday. The entire situation is really confusing to me. Does anyone have any advice on how I should proceed with this? I wouldn’t normally even consider a girl with a boyfriend, but this girl is really special. The chemistry that we have is hard to put into words.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.