Should i tell him or would i be too demanding?

RelationshipForums.com Forums Couples Should i tell him or would i be too demanding?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mollyrae 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

miles
    Participant

Hi! I’m just wondering, you see i’ve been dating this guy for a couple of months and now we are in a relationship. He met my family and friends and everything is good of course. but there is one thing that bothers me, coz every time we bump in to people he knows he never introduces me to them and i kind of feel awkward. I know it’s too early and maybe he’s not used to it because this is only his second relationship, but i sometimes feel that he should at least tell them my name. i’m not asking he should introduce me as his gf, if he’s not ready i don’t mind. So i just wanted to know, would it be a good idea to tell him that, or would that be to demanding considering we’ve only been together for a couple of months? thank you guys in advance.

mollyrae
    Participant

i dont think that would be too demanding. it’s kind of just common courtesy to introduce people, whether you’re friends, dating, family, whatever. so maybe just say something to kind of hint that you want to be introduced? or maybe just tell him that it’s awkward for you when he doesnt introduce you. or you could even jump in and introduce yourself once in a while to see if he gets the hint?

hope i helped!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.