So insecure lately

RelationshipForums.com Forums General Chat So insecure lately

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kbiscuit 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kbiscuit
    Participant

My boyfriend and I are so busy we don’t have time for anything. We’ve just been eating mostly fast food on the go to places and it’s really catching up. I’m a small boned girl, and always have been. I’ve been gaining weight from this though and don’t have a lot of time to work out. I’m trying to figure out how to lose weight without needing a lot of time. I’ve never weighed so much in my life and I feel like a hippo.

All I do is think down on myself now and now I can’t help but think my boyfriend just wants his ex. She still wants to be with him but they’re going through a divorce. He’s done all his paperwork and she won’t do any of hers. And to make everything worse= she’s pregnant. But she cheated on him so much so he doesn’t know if it’s his or not.

She’s constantly on my mind because she has gotten a ring from him before and I just want that to be me. They have a 3 year old together too.
    I just cant help but think he wants to be with her and Im just some fat temporary replacement?

He says he loves me and wants to be with me forever and he’s really honest about things so I hope he really means it.

It just hurts knowing he once wanted to be with her forever, and they have a son together, and honestly I hope the baby isn’t his. I’m already having a hard enough time with it all and I hope that she will just stay out of our lives once their son is old enough.

Any advice? 🙁

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.