Still cant get over my ex and its been almost 1 year.

RelationshipForums.com Forums Single & Dating Still cant get over my ex and its been almost 1 year.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cabhistory 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cowgirlup130
    Participant

My ex and I broke up last April. I love him still but yet I am so angry with him. Because he has made me feel like i am a nobody because of the way he treated me when we where together. He sells horses for a living, I am so obsessed with him that I visit his website almost daily to see if he has a new girl riding his horses, and Then I call him when he has a new girl riding because I know its his “new toy” When i do call him all we do is fight because I am so angry with him and I want him to realize what he did to me. I’m in counseling but Im also looking for advice from other people.

ktrain
    Participant

Stop going into his site and move on.

cabhistory
    Participant

I agree with ktrain. Move on!!!! Why are you torturing yourself over somebody who treated you like crap? He’s not going to come crawling back to you saying he made a mistake and even if he did why in the world would you want him? Have some self-respect and quit stalking his website, don’t call him, don’t email him, don’t text him! Do forget him!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.