URGENT HELP- Boyfriend’s co-worker and Victoria Secret

RelationshipForums.com Forums Couples URGENT HELP- Boyfriend’s co-worker and Victoria Secret

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adamcarson 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

HappaGirl
    Participant

URGENT HELP- Boyfriend’s co-worker and Victoria Secret

Thank you for reading this and for your quick responses.
    I love my boyfriend more than anything.
    I’ve never cheated on him, I would never cheat on him and he trusts me.
    Today I was at the mall and had a coupon for Victoria’s Secret.
    I really needed a new bra and decided to go and use it, because it expired today and the store closed in 20 minutes.
    On my way through the mall to the store, I ran into my ex boyfriend.
    He and I are still friends, my boyfriend knows that and is OK with it.
    Well, his current girlfriend got in a fight with him and left him stranded at the mall and he doesn’t have a cell phone, so he asked if I could give him a ride home after I was done shopping.
    I agreed and said I just wanted to go purchase something and then I would take him.
    I went to VS and he followed me- but he walked behind me and we didn’t talk. It was pretty obvious he was following me, though.
    I text messaged and asked my boyfriend what color bra I should get (I’m terribly indecisive) and then went to check out.
    That is when I ran into his co-worker friend.
    We made eye contact, I know she recognized me, and then I left the line put my merchandise back and left.
    I know she and my boyfriend are close- and I know I’ll see her tomorrow at his Christmas party.

My boyfriend had been cheated on in the past and I told him I would never do that to him- and I wouldn’t and haven’t.
    I guess I don’t know what to do next- do I tell him what happened or wait to see if she says something

What would you do?

adamcarson
    Participant

Say to him exactly what you just said in this post.

Honesty speaks for itself. Don’t look like you are trying to hide something. That will only cause more problems.

kbiscuit
    Participant

You need to be like “so hey on this day, ____ was stuck at the mall..” and continue telling him the story. If you tell him straight away then it won’t seem like you’re hiding something. If you don’t tell him and someone else tells him, he’s gonna think you were hiding it from him for a reason. Just tell him and be honest šŸ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.