What do I do…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gitbuilder 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gitbuilder
    Participant

Hello, I just signed up to this forum tonight. I did this because I’m confused as to what to do. So I’ll just start with “My story” and hopefully someone has gone through this and has some advice for me. Because at this point I don’t know what to do anymore… My wife and I have been together since 1998 and we bought a house together in 2003 before we were married. We got married in 2005. Well back in 2003 she cheated on me with a co-worker. I was very upset and almost didn’t buy the house (this was 2 weeks before we signed the mortgage) but she convinced me that she wanted to be with me. Time went on and everything seemed great. FAst forward to 2008. Yup… It happened again with a different co-worker. We worked in the same place so we both knew him. And again she convinced me to stay because she “loved” me. Ever since then, I have had trouble trusting her. And I don’t think I ever will. And I keep “checking up” on her by going through her email and Facebook. To make sure there is nothing going on that I should know about. Temptation got to me again tonight and I went through some Facebook messages. It sounds like he’s in a “group” I’m not sure if she’s trying to get help with our relationship or if she’s looking for another one to start… I kinda want to bring it up to her but she will get soooo mad that I went through her messages… Again. And nothing will get resolved because she’ll be too mad at me. Don’t know if I should just give it time and maybe she’ll tell me what she’s been doing or keep an even more close eye on her messages. If this is going to end I would like it to be peacefully. But that won’t happen if she knows I’ve been snooping again. But I just don’t trust her. I don’t know what to do…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.