Why does my ex girlfriend try to make me jealous?

RelationshipForums.com Forums Break Up Why does my ex girlfriend try to make me jealous?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gearsofwar 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gearsofwar
    Participant

Hello forum

I just want to gain a better insight into why my ex girlfriend try to make me jealous.

I must start by saying prior to this call we have met up a couple of times and in my opinion we’ve had a really good time but on a friend’s basis.

She rang me up while I was at work bout 9:30am (opening with ‘oh I didn’t think you were at work today’) and started asking how I was etc. we had a little small talk, then she pretty much game out with a ‘guess what?’ and proceeded to tell me she went out drinking the night before and woke up that morning with a ‘random’ guy in her bed.

I didn’t rise to her bait by acting crazy/mad/jealous or anything, but I did my best and showed no emotion, I almost wanted to make a joke out of it by asking ‘so…how was it’ or something on those lines, but didn’t want it to be see as ‘encouraging’ her behaviour, so I shrugged it off and moved the convo on to something else.

Any thought as to why she felt the need to do this? Especially when she knew I was work at the time. It’s so confusing when she was the one who broke up with me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.