Will I ever be able to trust her again

RelationshipForums.com Forums Couples Will I ever be able to trust her again

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  truelove91 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thehun1314
    Participant

I found out in last month that my long term Thai girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me while i was away working offshore, it was truly devastating. It is the hardest thing to get over and I have been searching for ways to put this behind me since, its just so hard. If we never had a kid i think i would have been off but for this reason we need to make it work. She said it was a drunking one night stand, saying it will never happen again, She loves and pretty much begged me not to leave.

Has anyone been cheated on and is it possible to forgive, forget & trust her again?

Also if so what is the easiest way?

truelove91
    Participant

I’ve never been cheated on, but I know what it’s like to be severely hurt by someone you love. In my eyes, if you both really still love each other, you have two options; either take a break from each other to recollect your feelings and thoughts (although it sounds like you’ve had enough of that), or move in together, talk things through thoroughly, and really make your relationship the main focus of your life at the moment, to try to do some healing. Also, remember to be honest with yourself and follow your heart; it can never lead you astray. Good luck to you both!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.